With the State moving into Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois plan and the ability for up to 50 persons to gather while following social distancing and wearing face coverings, the Macomb City Council will meet in person.
The public will be allowed to enter City Hall and the Council chambers. Overflow seating will be in the Community Room and the meeting will be streamed via YouTube.
• PUBLIC COMMENT – Public Comment will be conducted as usual near the beginning of the meeting with the standard three (3) minute time limit. In addition to speaking at the meeting, the public will be able to submit their comments in two ways;
1. E-MAILED – Public comments can be submitted via email to email@example.com with the subject “Public Comment” up until 3pm the day of the meeting. The City Clerk will read emails received out loud (up to 3 minutes) into the public record.
2. MAILED – Public comments can be mailed to the City of Macomb, 232 E. Jackson, Macomb IL 61455. Please include “City Council Public Comment” on the outside of the envelope. Please know that postage delivery time could cause the mailing to arrive after the meeting time.
• AGENDA —Posted at www.cityofmacomb.com
• MEETING VIDEOS – The meeting videos will continue to be aired on Channel 15 and streamed live on the City’s YouTube page at www.bit.ly/macombyoutube